What if you could actually be your fursona? Let’s talk science – there’s some credible ways to make it happen.
Time and location:
- Saturday August 24, 2019 9:30pm – 10:30pm
- Indianapolis B (Panel Room – Speakers) 7202 E 21st St, Indianapolis, IN 46219, USA
In this event, we’ll start off by presenting some of the strategies we have in mind, and introducing some areas in scientific research that are especially relevant to our mission. We’ll keep this part brief, just to get everyone up to speed!
We’re guessing you might have questions, or that you have an idea you want to mention! Or perhaps you’re an expert in a relevant field and want to meet and discuss with others. We’re here to educate, inspire, and maybe even help people network.
Matthew Flentje: Treasurer and board member; bachelors in biology; business owner.
Michael Norsworthy, PhD: President of the board; PhD in biomedical science.
About the Freedom of Form Foundation:
- We started the Freedom of Form Foundation to accelerate science and advocacy for morphological freedom, an ideal for everyone to choose a physical embodiment of their identity, including for other species.
- We’re building and empowering a community, helping build careers, centralizing knowledge, getting the word out, and working directly with partners. As we grow, we aim to fund research directly!
- The Freedom of Form Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity, incorporated in Massachusetts as a Nonprofit Corporation.